The popularity of Chatbots has been growing at a tremendous rate since 2017, the year of Chatbots. There are several benefits from their 24/7 customer service, which contributes to optimal satisfaction, data collection, and review.
Chatbots will help organizations cut almost 30 percent of their operating costs, according to Chatbots Magazine. Naturally, it is a crucial aspect for an organization to achieve its long-term objectives to introduce a successful Chatbot strategy.
The article serves as a detailed guide for those who wonder how to build a Chatbot to reap its various advantages.
- Identify business goals and the purpose of the bot
- Identifying Your Audience and Choosing Suitable Channel
- Building up Your Chabot’s Conversation
- Prioritize User Stories
- Develop the Bot’s Personality and Tone of Voice
- Narrowing Down on a Development Approach
- Test and Deploy
An efficient Chatbot strategy consisting of the steps outlined above will help you unlock new possibilities for your business. Note that the lessons learned from the creation of the bot should be applied to your future projects.