Search engine optimization or SEO strategies are divided into two categories: On-page optimization and Off-page optimization. Both are essential for SEO campaigns, but both are completely different from each other. So tells talk more about these two optimizations.
- ON-PAGE OPTIMIZATION
It refers to all the measures that can be taken directly within your site to improve its position in the search engine ranking. The things that it takes into consideration are overall content quality, page performance, and content structure.
On-page SEO factors
- Keywords – the word that a user enters in the search engine to find some information.
- Meta description – a short description that appears under your URL on the search engine result page.
- Alt text – it is a word or phrase that can be attributed to a picture file to help it indexed for search.
- Title tag – refers to the title of a web page.
- HHTP – by enabling HHTP you are increasing the security, so that the third party doesn’t come in between the web server and visitor’s server.
- OFF-PAGE OPTIMIZATION
It refers to the page ranking factors that are occurring outside your website, like backlinks from another website. It boosts the search engine ranking by fetching external links.
Off-page SEO factors
- Backlinks – the more sites linking to your website content, the more domain authority Google gives to your website thus increasing your ranking.
- Domain authority – website with higher domain authority receive more preference in search engine.
- Social promotion – social posts that generate more clicks will help in boosting more traffic to your site.
PAGE OPTIMIZATION IN SEO